Freshen the look of your living space with the Aurora Home thermal insulated blackout grommet top curtain panel pair. These panels feature a polyester construction that is thermally insulated and blocks 99.9-percent of unwanted light.
- Blackout window panels
- Set of 2
- 100-percent polyester fabric
- Easy installation
- Antique bronze grommets
- Compatible with standard or decorative rods and brackets
- Coordinating tiebacks included
- Energy saving
- Thermal insulated
- Machine washable
- See the drop list for color options
- For proper fullness, panels should measure 2-3 times the width of your window.
- Please note: There is a 1/2-inch allowance in length of panels.
- Panel length measures 63, 72, 84, 96, 108 or 120 inches long
- Each panel measures 52 inches wide
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
How To Measure for Curtains
|Style||Casual, Modern & Contemporary|
|Length||108 Inches, 120 Inches, 63 Inches, 72 Inches, 84 Inches, 96 Inches|
|Season or Holiday||All Seasons|
|Color||Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Yellow|
|Fabric Care||Machine Wash|
|Grommet Finish||Bronze Finish, Oil Rubbed|
|Product Features||Energy Efficient, Insulated, Thermal|
|Window Treatment Header Type||Grommet|
|Dimensions||52" wide x 63, 72, 84, 96, 108 or 120" long|
|Country of Origin||China|